It’s a good day for Breaking Bad fans who have a little cash to spare. Sony Pictures has put hundreds of props from the hit show up for auction on ScreenBid.com. While there are some props that are priced relatively cheap (at least until the bidding begins), such as Jesse’s DEA mug for $10, the best memorabilia is going to decimate your budget. Here are just a few of the more notable items:
* Hector Salamanca’s wheelchair starts at $5,000. I guess the bell is sold separately because it’s listed at $3,500.
* A pink teddy bear (there are two up for auction, one with eyes and one without) will cost you $1,500.
* One of Walter’s hazmat suits will set you back $1,500 as well.
* Walter’s copy of Walt Whitman’s ‘Leaves of Grass’ has a starting bid of $3,000. And yes, it does have “To my other favorite WW” transcribed in it.
* Walter’s white Aztek is going for $1,000 which seems a little low considering the prices of the items mentioned above.
Click here to view the entire list of props